PARAMOUNT PICTURES UK
Transformers: The Last Knight – Premiere competition terms and conditions
In these terms ìthe Promoterî means Paramount Pictures UK of Building 5 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YF.
2. Entrants may enter the competition by following the directions below:
To enter, tweet a selfie image of yourself at the ìSky Gardenî 1 Sky Garden Walk, London EC3M 8AF, with our Optimus Prime picture in the background to @ParamountUK.
3. The winner of this competition will receive 2 tickets to the global premiere of Transformers: The Last Knight in London on Sunday 18 June 2017 (tickets are subject to terms and conditions of entry which will be notified separately to the winner).
4. The competition will run between 11am BST on 12 June 2017 and 1pm BST on 16 June 2017, any entries need to be submitted within that period. Entries received outside this time period and by any means other than by tweeting in accordance with the directions given above will not be accepted.
5. One (1) winner will be selected at random on 16 June 2017 (after the competition closes) from all eligible entries received during the above period.
6. The competition is open to residents of the UK only excluding employees, agents and relatives of employees and agents of the Promoter or of its respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or of any other person or entity connected with the competition.
7. Persons under the age of 18 must obtain the permission of their parent or guardian before entering the competition. Proof of your age and parental permission (if applicable) must be provided to the Promoter on request.
8. Only one entry is permitted per person.
10. The Promoterís decision in respect of the competition winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of any such decision. Details of the competition winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope together with details of the competition to the Promoter within 30 days of the closing date of the relevant competition.
11. The winner will be notified by direct message or email (if an address has been provided by the entrant) by the end of the date on which the draw takes place. The winner needs to respond to such notification within 24 hours or an alternative winner may be selected, resulting in the winner forfeiting the prize.
12. The Promoter has the right to select an alternative winner if:
a) the winner is ineligible to enter the competition;
b) the Promoter receives a bounce back or undeliverable message when contacting the winner via direct message or via the email address they have supplied;
c) the Promoter has not received a response from the winner within 24 hours, as set out in paragraph 11;
d) the winner is under 18 and his/her parent or guardian do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish their child to receive a prize;
e) the Promoter does not receive confirmation of the winnerís address or other personal details it may request under paragraph 9 above and/or parental consent within the timeframe requested;
f) the winner takes any action which is illegal, constitutes a breach of trust or is otherwise derogatory or defamatory about the Promoter or its products; or
g) the winner materially fails to comply with Twitterís terms of service, available at https://twitter.com/tos?lang=en.
13. Prizes are as stated and non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If, due to circumstances beyond the Promoterís control, Promoter is unable to provide the stated prize(s) the Promoter reserves the right to award a substitute prize. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions of the prize manufacturer/supplier.
14. No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical errors in communication networks, internet access or other prevention of entry to a competition.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or suspend the promotion or extend the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time for technical, legal or other reasons without giving advance notice.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to fulfil the prize or to perform any other obligation to a winner that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
17. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of its personnel, or fraud of the Promoter or any of its personnel (for which liability shall be unlimited) the Promoter shall not be liable to any entrant, winner (and/or parent or guardian) for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and each winner waives, to the extent permitted by law, any and all claims against the Promoter or any of its personnel for any injury, damage or loss of any kind that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the acceptance of any prize awarded in connection with the competition.
18. By entering the competition entrants grant to the Promoter, subject to any relevant provisions of local law, the worldwide right in all media in perpetuity to use an entrantís name, likeness and/or biographical information in any publicity or statement made in connection with the competition.
19. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entrants may be required to provide written acknowledgement of these terms and conditions before receiving the prize. These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.